blunts dont get me that high?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Vortak, Mar 23, 2007.

1. it probably sounds weird to you, as far as I know, everyone else says they get really baked off of blunts, moreso than usual.

well maybe its because I smoke +1 pack of cigarettes a day, but I dont get that high off of blunts. I do get high, just not even close to say.... a bong, or a joint even. I think the nicotine dulls down the weed high, and its barely noticable.

the taste is horrible too. I love the taste of weed, I hate the taste of tobacco, and the tobacco seems to overpower the weed taste, to the point where I cant really taste the weed.

does anyone else have this problem? or is it only me?:(

2. I don't put anything but weed in my blunts. No Tobacco

3. im not saying I do, youre still smoking tobacco leaf though

4. You hate the taste of tabacco yet you smoke a pack a day? If your rolling with a Philly of Titan etc, you can peel the first layer of tobacco off. The second layer is very delicate so roll carefully, but the taste is better...and of that sick cigar paper.

5. Roll your blunts with flavored wraps

6. Get a honey or green Garcia Vega Game blunt and roll it up. It will definitely taste better than most blunts.

For me it is the opposite though, I don't get really high off pieces or anything like that. I need about 10-15 hits out of a bong to get me feeling high. But I roll up .7 in a blunt and smoke it to the dome and will be high for an hour.

7. Depends on the person im guessing.

I can take 2 hits off meh binger and be fucking BAKED.... I can also smoke a blunt to myself and not catch a buzz.

Thats why I tend to stay away from blunts.

8. Yeah, I myself, get much higher from smoking a bowl rather than a blunt.

9. blunts are a novelity item

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I get high off blunts, I can taste the chronic thru swishers and stuff also, maybe you need some better chronic??

11. If you cant get high off a blunt you ain smokin it right. that or your smokin bammer. i Can get ripped off bong hits or i could smoke a blunt to the face either way i get baked

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. If your not getting baked off blunts your either
    1. sharing it with eight other people.
    2. not rolling it right at all.
    3. rolling really bad chronic.
    4. not inhaling hard enough / holding in long enough.
    5. had a bad experience once and are holding a huge grudge against blunts.

and as for taste, all blunts taste different.. some are horrid, some are lovely. I prefer Honey Game blunts, I never smoke ciggs and don't notice any tobacco taste in any flavor of Games.

I can smoke a blunt and get fucked up, then save a roach just over an inch long and get just as fucked up the next day. so if your not getting high on some blunts.. your doing it wrong!

13. I dont know about you all but i dont smoke blunts that often ,but when i do i like to roll up around 2 g's of some good bud and take it to the dome and let me tell u that gets me really really really ripped, i dont know how u cant get high off like even a gram in a blunt if u smoke it to yourself.....

14. I dunno about all that, cuz i can rip a blunt, do a monster kill hit, hold it in... it just isnt the same as taking a big glass of milk. Mmmm Mmmm

15. i get high from all methods of THC consumption

fun shit

16. same here and maybe yal didnt throw enough chronic in that bitch

17. i'm not a blunt person either.I don't like the taste and i just feel that i don't get that high as i get from pieces.

18. I would rather smoke a blunt than anything any day.. it's different than smoking other ways and there's technique to hitting it, the reason you aren't getting high is because you're hitting it wrong and you're smoking with like too many people

19. How do I smoke a blunt to my face?

Is this a new method that gets you higher?

It sounds painful

20. wtf? Never heard of that.. sucks to be you guys, man. Blunt cruises are essential to the marijuana smoking experience.