Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts? Bongs? Papers? Brownies? Pipes?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Fresh., Jan 15, 2007.

1. Whats your damn preference.....

Me? I aint even going to lie, im ALLLL about those blunts...rolling one, licking one, puffing, french inhales, shotgun..the slowww burning, the HUGEE pulls... man i love it all.. I mean how many pipes can give you such potent thick smoke as a blunt (check out the picture below)

But i've heard different arguements for other methods... lets hear yalls?

Attached Files:

2. I mean common.. i got so many blunt picture memorys...
    You can tell by my face, the satisfaction... commmon now.

Attached Files:

3. all i do is smoke blunts. and bongs. but mostly blunts. becouse i am a blunt master.

4. i like blunts. idk why but there may fav. too. i love rolling blunts

5. yea agreed, rolling a nice blunt is so fun then you are rewarded with smoking it, it works out so nicely fuck i love blunts

6. blunts are my favorite, followed by a normal joint. I'll even roll half blunts if i dont have a lot of bud, just because i like the taste of em adn the process of rolling them.

7. [​IMG] Blunts all day my man, I enjoy a bong every now and then as well..

8. I LOVE fire crackers. They fuck your world up. But there's always that amazing feeling of burning a blunt... I love those too

9. Lmfao helll yess.. all blunt lovers.

Mann, fuck it.. im reaching the corner store, grabbing a dutchy..

easssy.

10. All about the blunts man. -BenKenney knows whats up with the grape swishers. Its a lot more satifying to smoke a blunt because of the whole process. From cracking the swisher, to grinding the weed, to rolling it up. Ahhh good times.

11. fuck swishers and philles

its all about the royal blunts and the platinum blunt wraps

blunt wraps taste so much better then sticks

12. Bowls... there portable, hit amazing, and the easiest to just smoke cause u dnt have to bother with getting a wrap then rolling and possibly fucking up.

13. Nahh platinum and royal blunts always come way to moist around here...

It's usually all about the phillies, century sams and shit.

Kush blunt wraps are dope though.

14. See thats usually the people under the "lazy pothead" categories... lol, if you truly enjoy the process of gettin HIGH, you will appreaciate bluntssss.

15. I am against every single type of blunt wrap as well. Its all about OG Phillies and Garcia Vegas

16. am i really the first bong man?? im honored

blunts are my 2nd fav. no doubt

17. fill a bong u can get that thick ass smoke like a blunt on mini bongs and just a smooth. nothing better then a 3ft of boning

18. Bongs are my favorite. Nothing can beat that feeling you get after a few bong hits when you get that deep down cough and you kinda get light headed. Thats the best high for your money. But blunts are my second favorite. I used to not like blunts but in the last year or so I've grown found of them.

19. Blunts!

I pefer Honey Games, or White Owls.

Ill also mess with a Dutch Masters here and there.

20. i love packing up my bubbler and having a marathon of bubbly smooth hits. it really is a marathon, too :)