Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts, blunts, blunts...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Koushou, Sep 24, 2010.

1. What's up everybody,

I've not had time to really look around the forums properly yet so, again, my apologies if this has been covered...

Are there any, or could someone make a, post/s about how to roll blunts?

I'm pretty new to the loveplant, about a year or so of dabbling and haven't had much chance to really roll on my own as I'm always far to eager to get blazed so let the pros handle it.

Stay high!

2. I'd throw up a guide in the rolling sticky, but I'm out of bud currently :(. I'll try to after I pick up if no one else does it before then.

3. There are many tutorials on this site, please use the search function.

4. Thanks for the replies and that would be awesome Dr. Bong.

Shocked, are you not too sharp at reading entire posts?

5. Did you happen to notice the very first sticky thread in this forum called "Perfection in Rolling?"

6. Yeah, for how long I had to look I only found joint tutorials.

Jesus fuck, some of you people are uptight for a board about smoking.

7. I asked a question and you bit my head off. Who's uptight here, sparky? I will admit, though, I don't have a lot of patience with people that can't be bothered to do their own homework.

PS did you happen to notice the list of similar threads at the bottom of the page. They really try to make it easy for you. I did a search on Youtube for how to roll a blunt and got about 5,000 hits.

8. Are you okay? Did you green out?
    How was your tolerance affected by 5000 hits off a blunt.:confused_2:

9. Alright, cool. We got off to a bad start, I apologize. I'll have a gander through now.

10. LOL!

No man, I can totally handle that much. I burn at least a pound a day. I can't figure out why they don't let me into Seasoned Tokers! :D

1 :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:...:smoke: 5,000

11. joints, joints, joints:smoke: