Blunts are illegal in Illinois now

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ssblind, Aug 11, 2012.

1. its just the wraps that are banned, they still sell the blunts like swishers,vegas,phillies

2. I'm in the suburbs, and I smoked a blunt last night. Nah IL doesn't suck. Decriminalization. Pretty danky danks in chicago? Too bad theres no medical.

3. [quote name='"The innovator"']It's just flavored wraps and shit man. You can still get plain ones. Also this is the same thing in NYC. It's been this way for years. There is a loop-hole though. You can still buy them from cigar shops. If a store makes at least 10% of profit from tobacco they can still sell flavored stuff. At least that's how it is in the city. Pretty fucked up how the world's most populated city doesn't even really sell flavored wraps anymore...[/quote]

sorry I couldn't help but laugh "the worlds most populated city" sorry but this is classic American ignorance..you barely crack the top 20. Wraps are illegal all over though it's just a plain waste of time people easily get around it.

4. Lol im going from Texas to Washington state because I feel the same as you.

5. LOL they can try but I know for a fact here in IL gas stations make at least 200$ a month from warps and so on a month. 100$ fine when they back x2 that at least I know for a fact when I was working a gas station at least 3 times a day people came in to buy a few at $1 to 1.50$ each then make normally around 5 per person.

Btw I was at a station today and you know what I got?

6. The gas stations around here probably make like 200 dollars a day off of them ha ha.But if it was about the money then weed would be legal and they wouldn't make stupid things like tobacco wraps illegal.

7. What do you mean blunts..They banned the sale of wraps, or all cigarellos??
    either way fucked up

8. I was told ciggarillos and wraps,but people on here are saying it is just wraps.I am pretty sure it's wraps though since I smoked a ciggarillo a couple days ago.

9. People think Iowa sucks, but i would sure as hell rather live here than ass backwards Illinois

10. thats some shit honestly

11. As if not selling blunt wraps will decrease usage....:rolleyes:

:smoke:

12. They don't care that the tobacco itself causes cancer, they just don't want their kids using it for real drugs like marijuana. Lmao