Blunts are a waste of weed.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by greger, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Its not a waste if you enjoyed it. I enjoy myself a nice blunt every so often, so I find it deserving of my marijuana. if you don't like them, don't put your weed in them, simple as that haha

Wait why is this thread being posted in? There are only 4 pages and OP posted in 2009 yo

2. I started hating blunts just because my friends always want to roll them now and they absolutely suck at rolling them. It was much better when I rolled them. Now ill take a bowl over a blunt every single day of the week! Fuck blunts. And fuck tobacco, it makes my stomach hurt. If youre gonna roll a shit ton of weed into something it better be raw rolling papers.

3. Why didnt you just roll them?

4. Rolled this up a couple hours ago

Attached Files:

5. Its worth it in my opinon... Im not sayin pull some wiz Khalifa shit and roll a whole quarter up. Blunts get me the most smacked, but i prefer those for group smokin.

6. Unless you're a science major, you should probably stay away from "broscience."

7. This guy knows whats up. Anyone who've been rolling blunts for a while know how to roll skimps. Sometimes, I just roll .3 blunts because I don't want to smoke a bunch of weed, and I can fill a cigarillo from end to end without cutting anything, and it just barely fills the blunt. Then I'll have a nice, skinny, smoke able blunt that burns for like 10 minutes. I don't roll gram blunts because I'd just smoke it all up at once.

8. Everyone has different opinions though..so shouldnt that be the only reason this thread is pointless?

A friend and I rolled up a blunt yesterday. Smoked it halfway, did some bong rips, packed some in my spoon, then packed some in my small bubbler. After all of that I enjoyed the taste out of my bubbler, gets you fried too

9. you must be a professional sir because those are the best blunts out on the market today. not harsh like a swisher or that trash splitarillos but rather smooth. the greenish color is awesome too

10. let me interject the age old "fuck mixing tobacco with my tree" argument
    witch quintessentially is a matter of personal preference...

i will say i am a glass whore tho...

11. Glass personally for mw is more about getting high , I like blunts and j's because the mood it sets and the taste of them. It's just more of a relaxing vibe for me to smoke a jay or an L at night after a nice day.

12. blunts all day err'day.

to all the haters; hit this blunt

13. uhh they get you higher then pipes?

14. Hell no they don't

15. Personally, I will roll up 3-4 blunts a night a face them all; no fucks givin here.

16. I smoke whatever I enjoy the most; be it a blunt, spliff, gravity bong or just a simple pipe hit. All comes down to what you prefer - or what you can afford. I don't necessarily have to be conservative with my weed and would smoke whatever I feel like depending on the situation and who I am smoking with.

17. no offense but ,when u say that blunt are a waste , you don't know what are you talking about

18. Simple as this:

Do blunts waste weed vs pipes - yup.
    Do I smoke blunts - yup.
    Why?
    Cause I like to.

19. #80 Jerzeslugga, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    Ugh...Is this the cause of Wiz and these 'taylor gang' fucks? Alot of shitting on blunts has been going on since he blew up. Getting to a point where if you in public(atleast when Iwas out west), you hear and more of

shaddup....