Blunts are a waste of weed.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by greger, Dec 6, 2012.

1. If you didnt get that high, then either you cant roll for shit, or the weed was bunk as hell.

2. I just cant roll for shit... the weed was amazing:(

3. I usually don't roll blunts but occasionally will if I'm at a big party and people are really in the mood for one.

4. Idk guys I heard tobacco kills thc "cells" too :D

No but really, I'm glad no one angrily replied to that lol

Anyway, blunts really only need about .2

Blunts can be worth the money if:

#1 you can roll a blunt correctly (a given)
    #2 you smoke by yourself
    #3 you don't smoke the whole thing at once (once your high, put it out and save it)
    #4 you know how to light and maintain the blunt accordingly (aka prevent/stop when it boats and not torching the fuck out of it)

If you follow these steps, your poor ass (like me) can optimize the
    Use of using your weed towards blunts :hello:

5. Even though it might not be the most efficient way, for me it's the most enjoyable.

6. exactly!!! :D

7. gotta learn how to roll bro, people always say "you need at least a G in a blunt, etc"... yea whetever, I put .4, .5, in a blunt and puff for a good while. I'll light it and put it out prob 3 times before it's finished.

8. Damn that sucks man!! haha i get a oz everymonth and roll at least 1 blunt a day normally like .5-.7 small personal blunt and those get me ripped! just smoke a few when you first get the bag and then just rip bowls the rest of the time

9. damn really wow thanks for tellin me now ill be using alot less bud in my blunts:hello:

10. This is exactly what I do, except with jays. It's a great strategy.

11. Blunts are my least favorite way to smoke weed, takes too much weed, they stink, they make me stink, and they give off too much smoke.

12. Regardless of being the best blunt ruler in the universe, blunts waste a pretty good amount of weed. An occasional blunt is still enjoyed though.

13. Don't know about the rest of you, but blunts get me higher than mafucka. But a pipe would be much more efficient in terms of saving weed.

14. I thought your post was gonna be like "I don't usually smoke blunts, but when I do I'm at a party. Stay stoney my friends."
    :laughing:

15. Damn bruh. :smoking:

16. I don't understand the people saying "Take a few puffs and put it out"...

Like if I'm rolling a joint or blunt instead of ripping my bong, it's cause I wanna sit down and enjoy an actual smoke, not just get high. Also, stale blunts taste like complete ass.

17. I can't tell if trolling or not, why would you put 1g of weed in a blunt and then go "WAAAH, I USED ALL MY WEED UP IN THE 14 BLUNTS I MADE, BLUNTS ARE SUCH A WASTE".

Come on now OP, come on now.

18. #38 Tree Of Life, Mar 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
    I used to think so too until I stopped rolling them so tight and they started hitting hard as fuck.

19. Do you inhale? lol

20. All I wanna know is how you can roll a blunt with ".2" or ".5"? Lol Or do I sense trolls?