Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts and tobacco..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mos_def, May 18, 2010.

1. Ok, i am confused.
    I am avidly against tobacco intake..but i have read that cigarillos are made out of tobacco leaf?
    Also, i have read there is something called a "cancer paper" but i'm not sure what part of the cigarillo it is.

I enjoy smoking blunts, but i'm not sure i want to use them primarily if they have alot of tobacco in them. Is the amount so small the effects are negligible and i shouldn't worry about them?

2. Blunt paper is tobacco leaf, how much tobacco is in the depends on how much you use. Unlike cigarettes, blunt papers don't have chemical additives (unless it's flavored) it's just natural tobacco and not as harmful as cigarettes.

3. Well i only smoked flavored blunts so far..
    and i split them and give all the tobacco away to my friends, i dont keep any inside to mix or anything.

4. It's not nearly as bad, a recent study showed that a cigarette as was around 50% tobacco and 50% chemicals. Big name brands like Swisher aren't that great for you but it is more convenient than getting a good cigarillo and using tasty puff to flavor it.

I would agree with PureImagination about long term use.

5. #5 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, May 18, 2010
    Last edited: May 18, 2010
    Any blunt, cigar, wrap or whatever is made of tobacco. If you want to avoid tobacco then don't smoke blunts or cigars or anything.

Tobacco in ANY form is dangerous(this includes pipes dip cigars cigarettes,etc). Even just nicotine could kill you.

6. damn that's disappointing. i guess i'll have to limit my consumption of blunts before i even get into it.

7. When your much older you'll thank yourself for staying away from tobacco now.

Not to mention your not even supposed to inhale cigars.