Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunts and snow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by robbiefbhh, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Who loves smoking blunts wen its snowing?You feel the blunt warm u up!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [quote name="robbiefbhh" post="19380142" timestamp="1390320063"]Who loves smoking blunts wen its snowing?You feel the blunt warm u up!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390320095.819042.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. i like pitting snow in my blunts

4. Blunts in the snow are amazing. Back upstate we used to have an entire creek nearby where we'd smoke across from campus. First major snowfall last winter, we all took a blunt down there, and found someone had built an ice hut and creatively thrown some tarp and twigs over it in such a way that there was no ventilation. Needless to say we smoked that ice hut out for a while. Enjoy, man.

5. ^ Homie, my body was made for sun not snow! Normally, I'd hate smoking in cold weather, but what you just described sounds chill af  :smoke:

6. Gotta love college kids, man. We later found out the kids who made the huts were the same kids who spraypainted Aqua Teen Hunger Force all over the trees in the fall.