Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt Wraps

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopezr, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Are there any leafs that are like papers, small enough that I can fit in my wallet? I love blunts but I usually roll with zigzags for convenience.

2. I don't believe so, but a cigar will fit in your pocket.

3. Yeah If you have deep pockets you could fit like 10 in your pocket, I do it all the time.

4. rip a blunt wrap in half

5. Yes there are! Brown sugar wraps! They are awsome. They are Tobacco leafs that are the size of regular papers and come in a pack just like papers. They have flavoured and natural. Sometimes it can be a pain for it to stick good but the less saliva you use the better. And they taste horrible when you lick them, because the glue strip is a sugar based glue and where most of the flavour is but i love them. http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/peach_papers_t.jpg

6. i want them!!!!!!! :d

7. Yeah I've tried brown sugar wraps. My only problem with them is they don't come in grape :(. I've tried strawberry, is there any other flavor you'd reccomend?

8. *fap fap fap* that sounds badass, I need to find me some around here or order them online. Thanks for the info.

9. the regular ones are best imo.

10. I suggest Golden wraps, they have them here on GC in fact:hello: they come in packs of 20 or so and are gummed so its as fast as a rolling a J and yes i do believe they have grape happy toking:smoking: