Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt wraps

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamie531, Mar 23, 2009.

1. It says right on the package 2.

2 Blunt wraps for $3.21

2. Looks like it's 2 blunt wraps

3. So they are pritty pricey, that ontop of the cost of weed this is becoming an expensive hobby lol :smoking:

4. Man Blunt Wraps are Fur Pussies, plus they got all the chemicals you don't need. Grab sum

Swishas Thats what real Men Roll. Plus they be 2 for a Buck by me, can't beat it

5. mmmmm, what are Swishas lol, i havent been smoking very long :rolleyes:

6. go to the gas station and buy a dutch. they burn double as long as a wrap...and only caost 75 cents.

7. wraps are 25 dollars a box thats bs pricing man

8. actually, get some white owl wraps, they are 2 for 1 dollar here, and roll pretty easy.

But i like my OG swishas, and peach when i smoke with the girls ;)

9. dam, i cant find any white owls on any english sites to try out

10. they sell those shits in a shop that is literally 45 seconds away from my school.
    its £1.00 for one packet (that includes two wraps) so i often pick them up on the way home

11. are white owls proper cigars or just wraps?

12. cigars.

I prefer dutches over anything else though.

13. i use blunt wraps for special occasions. like if were smoking a blunt of dro.

just stick with regular blunts, there easier to roll too.

14. Your local not so "luxury" gas station should have these for $1.