Blunt wraps

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Uraveragestoner123, Oct 1, 2018.

1. #1 Uraveragestoner123, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    What’s your favourite blunt wraps ?

My favourite is backwoods

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What's a blunt wrap?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yuck - different strokes for different folks and all that, but I personally enjoy the taste of my good ride and don’t want to taste a big thick paper/tobacco and especially artificial fruit flavoring.

But some folks seem to like them.

J

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. i don't wrap it... yes i "raw dog" it... lol

MFLB vaping in the little wood box gives best aroma and taste i've found but i'm sure other vaporizers do just as well... i'm just not a guy into bongs or elaborate glass designs like so many are... nice to look at but i wouldn't want to deal with one... same for blunts...

5. It’s cigar wrap you put about 2 to 3 grams weed in it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. What is the attraction to blunts? Serious question. I’m especially curious about the flavored wraps. Don’t you want your herb to taste like - herb?

J

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I dont like putting any kind of tobacco in my weed.
    Why would anyone want to put poison in an otherwise safe herb?

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Why would anyone do that? You might as well paint your new Mclaren 570GT, metal flake purple.

9. Backwoods are good quality, but I like the low end wraps. Swishers tear up rasy, but pom poms are like 3 packs u get 3 for cheapo.

10. I love backwoods. I buy foreign woods from other countries sometimes. Many cool flavors and can fit 1gram - 3.5 grams pretty easy. It doesn't taste good with 1 gram, more like 1.5 has sufficient taste. I like to roll 3.5 gram blunts of the fire so woods are a must for me.