Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt wraps

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Josh_aa371, May 21, 2016.

1. What's your personal favorite type of Rollie? I get games mostly but some are shit and the leaves fall off, swisher are always nice but they burn too fast for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I like swishers. Just cause they are easy to roll and the flavors are good. I like Tropical Fusion, Arctic Ice, Cherry Dynamite, Peach, and Blueberry the most.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. grape swisher cigarillos for me but you're kinda right they burn fast but games almost burn too slow if there is a thing..feels like its wet or has a weak cherry or something.

4. why is yer ava "skeet skeet" onna hardwood floor?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I like backwoods when I'm alone because I hate when it gets wet while smoking with others, tho I'm not the best at rolling those, I prefer juicy j as I could roll a nice big blunt with those and they taste great, love cherry vanilla ones

6. Backwoods Backwoods Backwoods

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app