blunt wraps or cigars?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ytfghmjb, May 31, 2009.

1. simple.

[​IMG]

this, or this

[​IMG]

2. either or... if its rollable, its fine in my book

3. i like cigars better, it gives me more satisfaction runrolling a dutchmaster and then skilling it into a good L, a bluntwrap is like a king j paper imo.

4. Green Games or Dutchmasters for me. I'll roll and smoke a blunt wrap, but if I have a choice, I'm going for the game or dutchmaster.

5. i like blunts of all kind. wet mango is better than any cigar IMO. rolling cigars with bud is so fucking trendy anyway. im not trying to be hood or anything i just want a good smoke

6. cigar blunts are Hood now? lol

7. most people who i smoke blunts wih really like the wraps better, but they still split cigars. most of which are white kids trying to be gangsta lol.

i hardly even smoke blunts ever though. im more conservative

8. Peach Optimus for me

9. i hear ya on that bro, ill never turn down a good blunt, but im always content with a good couple hits from my bong

10. last time i smoked a blunt was last night when i was rolling with like 3 people to get beer and jager for me and my friends beerpong game (only 18). the dude was cool cuz i got douces and he didnt even want any of my jager when i offered him a swig. blunts are great socially, but the downfall of weed is that it is a social drug mainly for alot of people. and most people smoke blunts to "get fucked up" thus dissing the herb.