Blunt wrap review

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Bluntologist, Aug 9, 2008.

1. #41 forever420, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Pertaining to your opinion on blunt wraps, new companies come out all the time and you shouldn't shut a whole section down due to a few options you dislike...when you find a brand that you'll enjoy you can pick them up for the sake of variety. I wasn't a fan of blunt wraps either till I started smoking Notorious BIGs, they're firm and forgivable to rolling mistakes and taste sweet but dont overtake the smell of the herb, I roll solo 1 gram blunts with them and they burn for up to 25 mins with regular hits. And white owls are great is you're careful with them, most people want to lick them before they cut but that makes the outer leaf fall off and the blunt starts to fall apart. With white owls you split them while they're dry then slide the wrap in your mouth like a credit card in a slot (lol) just to moisten it a little and your wrap keeps more of its integrity.

2. dude white owls are pretty good. What i like about them is they have probly the best taste/smell of all blunts but they burn too fast. I fuck with swishers, royal blunts, vegas, white owls.

3. You completely forgot phillies.

4. imma keep it 100, dutches vanilla all day.

5. Use a roach then obviuosly.

6. minus rep for not havin the owls. a staple in every blunt smokers arsenal (or so i thought). verrry disapointing...

7. O I C WAT U DID THAR

I don't really smoke many blunts (I should change that), but when I do I love grape and peach Swishers and some good ol' Juicy J blunt wraps.

8. swishers are best to roll with.. regulars for kush because you can taste the flavor of the bud.. flavored for stress.. without flavor its just nasty

9. the white grape ones are to die for. they taste so good :-D

10. he doesn't like roaches/crutches...stop suggesting them!

Use green games in a foil wrap. I hardly ever smoke blunts, but when I do, there's no question it will be a green game. Never dried out, easy to roll, slow burning. Try it =]

11. I hate swishers, not really a hate. but they always crack for me and are too dry.
    White owls are my favorite, peach mostly. They're just always fresh and in perfect condition for me to twist one up

12. All me and my friends roll blunts with are swishers... Occaisonaly a blunt wrap but not usually...

13. white owl are my favorite
    then swishers

on shwishers if there out of white owl

14. i like the tubes made specifically for rolling. they have great flavor, stay moist, and roll easy. i'm not positive what the brand is, but it comes in flavors like blueberry yum yum and purple haze(grape).

15. grape swish when I smoke with my homies.

16. Dutches are the most dependable around where i live because people buy them so theres always a fresh stock, buy the regular "cognac" flavor and you can never go wrong with a long lasting blunt. green leaf vanilla and honeys burn slower ONLY if they're really fresh.

and as with all cigars, make sure to check the leave's are smooth with few thick veins.

17. dutch's all day

18. backwoods al day ery day

19. truth^^