Blunt wrap review

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Bluntologist, Aug 9, 2008.

1. eh I'd rather not, its always depressing throwing out that last little bit of bud.

saving them I find even worse - man I hate that smell.

To each his own, guys. I ranked the wraps how I like them, not how you like them. take it for what its worth.

edit: this is to packing more weed in the crutch of a bluntwrap

2. #22 Bluntologist, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2008

....yes I know, did you not read my post?

I find marijuana has more to it then how high you can get for your money.

I'm throwing in 35$, what I get out of it is more then a high. I get to smoke a half ounce blunt with 3 of my good friends. To me, that is worth it.

If you don't agree thats fine, smoke weed how you want to smoke weed, ya?

3. what up what up grasscity?!!? been a grip since ive been on here. bring back memorys. getting stoned all night and chillin on here...

but for the topic

its about them grape dutches :hello:

4. games or dutches for me, in fact i just smoked a grape dutch i rolled, needless to say im pretty stoned and love them!:D

5. Has nobody mentioned Phillies?

Well. Phillies. The Banana Phillies are rare but have a different taste. Blueberry and Grape are the best IMO.

6. dont roll it tight like blunts before you break them open
    if you leave a fatty hole for the smoke to come through
    AND DRY YOUR MOUTH/LIPS BEFORE HITTING it will not get as soggy as usual...i also find that sometimes no matter what joint blunt paper wrap whatever it just seems to get that sticky soggy no matter what.
    IMHO though.

7. This thread sucks! i can tell you are a new blunt smoker your facts are incorrect!

8. That post is even more useless than this one.

9. whatever bro I smoke many blunts daily, and this guy doesn't know what he is talking about ...Thats not cool do you like false info?

10. wraps are good then optimos

11. Buddy I hate to break it to you but this is a post based on opinion, not fact.

My favorite blunt wrap is a peach optimo, followed closely by a solid grape swisher - this is not a fact, this is my opinion.

And to the guy who said just dry your lips: I know being delicate helps, but I love to wrap my lips around a blunt and have my way with it. theres nothing wrong with wraps, I just prefer a stiffer blunt ^^

12. #32 brock01, Oct 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2008
    just get a full oz. not a half. and roll it all into blunts, not a big one

recently couple friends and i rolled up a blunt with a half oz. in it, and comparing that and the remaining separate blunts, separate blunts are the way to go. if shit fucks up with the big boi, its a buzz kill in the middle of smoking it while somoene does maintaince work on it. more complications.

the next night we started up the oz session again :), went to the gas station and bought 28 phillies, and 2 white owls. :)

for us,when starting the oz session, everyone starts with a personal blunt. then after the personal blunts, 2 blunts in rotation at all times till we got to the end of the phillies,then we smoked the 2 white owls as the finisher.

im surprised i didn't see a Phillie's review, thats mainly what we used on back to back oz nights.

edit: just smoke a phillie, t'was perffect.

13. LOL now please tell us what your perception on this thread is..i want to hear it the right way:smoke:

14. So I smoke blunts everytime and it's funny that your from California and I'm from New York and you've never seen Dutch Masters, and ive never seen white owls haha.

Review of the Dutch Master: Pretty much just like a Garcia y Vega, except the outer leaf is always brown instead of green. The inner leaf I find is alot thinner than Game dutches, Garcias, or pretty much any other blunts. They taste really good, and the best way to roll them is to take the outer off, roll the inner like a bluntwrap, and then roll the outer back up the way it was before. In my opinion dutch masters roll the prettiest looking blunts, which means alot to me (when i'm rolling at least). All in all they are wonderful and I wouldnt smoke from anything else - not that reliable though. Sometimes they are dry and or hard, the leaf is hard to get off, etc.

15. #35 HerfPurp27, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    as for the soggy mouthpeice problem i sometimes roll up a strip from a cigarette package or index car and stuff in the end...almost like a filter.
    after that it hits like a champ :smoke:

Attached Files:

16. ^^--- Uhhh yeah thats a crutch, he knows what they are and says he doesnt like them.

I personally have never smoked a philly, swisher, white owl or optimo. Seen all but optimos, but never bought any. Never seen a backwoods but, yeah, they don't sound pleasent lol.

Dutches, Gracia y Vegas, and Game are all I smoke. When it comes to reliability, I think it depends more on where you buy it than the brand... Its all about how long they sit out. I've had bad/dried out blunts that were dutches, bad garcia y vegas... but....

Of course, with Game, they never go bad because they're sealed in foil! A perfect, large, moist blunt with decent flavoring every time. And they can be green leaf or standard leaf.

By the way, Dutches do come in green leaf, I believe that is the "Sport" part of a honey sport dutch.

17. dutch master palmas everyday...and its all me and my friends smoke. there sold at every gas station in my town and are the freshest you can find in my town. dont even use my phx or my old roor i smoke these so much. <3 them

18. i really like this review, but i can see you must have never heard of games or forgot about them. They are my go to blunt and i hope a store near you carrys them because in my opinion there amazing

19. wow... thats a dumb statement

20. i never buy phillies cuz everytime i slit them and dump em the outer leaf falls off it never fails
    swishers and optimos are the greatest and if you smoke those on a daily basis i recommend picking up a blunt splitter at your local gas station its like a novelty item