Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt wrap problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeItUp4:20, Feb 22, 2010.

1. alright i enjoy buying blunt wraps mainly for rolling cigars and what not but lately usually when i get home the blunts r all cracked and this is not because their crap blunt wraps their good its just the cold weather we have in canada :( is their anyway of fixing blunt wraps once they crack like can u do something to make them normal again? btw im using kingpin blunt wraps from my local headshop :D

2. you just have to have mad skill

3. and kingpins suck imo move up to a cigar like game whitowl or phillie

4. for minor cracks, you can get your surgeon on and rip off the sticky part of a joint paper. lick it and stick it onto the crack to seal it up

otherwise, before you do anything to the cigar/blunt wrap, just get it wet so its softer and thus will be more flexible

5. or you can keep it wet longer until your done wraping

6. Just roll it right before you smoke it. Who cares if it's inconvenient.

7. if its dry moisten it up before you split it

8. QFT...or get them white owls, Ive taken kind to them lately

9. No. Get a fresh wrap/blunt. Sometimes you can save them by sobering all over and patching but who wants to smoke a blunt like that.

10. airtight container :p