Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt wont light :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Colts, May 19, 2010.

1. smoked half a blunt and then put it out. little did I realize that I placed it in a puddle of beer on my table. now its wet and wont light :mad::mad:

2. bite off the wet end a little

3. the whole blunt is wet. thats the problem

4. add gasoline.

5. or just heat it with a lighter... cant lie when I first saw your title of this thread, i thought to myself "are you stupid?!":smoke:

6. back of a crt over night

7. Take the bud out and smoke it in a piece or something, it seems like it would taste shitty even if you dried it. Or you could re-roll it in a fresh rillo:smoke:

8. Roast it with a lighter

9. i unrolled it and it was soaked then tried a j but it was too wet. ended up smokin it in a piece.

10. There's no good solution to that situation unfortunately, haha.

11. Cut the tip of the blunt a bit, and i guess its a lesson learned for you.. Never put out a blunt

12. well when you want a dub blunt to last over a two hour period its the only option.