Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt with green rizla..?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by crystalsigh, Feb 9, 2014.

1. #1 crystalsigh, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    I'm new to this.. I have a tiny lil nugget of weed. I wanna just roll a smallish blunt with my green rizla. I know I'll roach it but apart from that is there anything else I should do before I just go ahead and roll it? I need help pls
    and also how do I grind it without a grinder etc.

2. Lookup on youtube how to roll a blunt, perfect tutorial videos

-Ounces ounces ounces

3. Just get your mommy to do it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. How tiny is the nug? Any pics? And you might be better off smoking a can pipe or something if you've never rolled a blunt. 

5. Or a pen cap pipe like I used to do in high school

Sent from

6. You say rizzla so im guessing its a paper and not a blunt

7. How big is the nug? Do you know about how many grams it is? If not can you post a pic?

Honestly it sounds like weed is tight so I'd get a pipe. It'll be well worth it in the long run. You can use like half as much in a pipe to get the same high. And you don't need a set amount to load a bowl where as with rolling you need at least like half a gram to make anything worthwhile

8. How big is the nug? Do you know about how many grams it is? If not can you post a pic?

Honestly it sounds like weed is tight so I'd get a pipe. It'll be well worth it in the long run. You can use like half as much in a pipe to get the same high. And you don't need a set amount to load a bowl where as with rolling you need at least like half a gram to make anything worthwhile

9. If it's under .5 that's not a blunt. lol