Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt with filter?(crutch)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Grizzlyy, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I was thinking about it, why not put a filter (crutch) at the end of my blunts? Does anyone have any experience with this? I personally have never seen anyone do it but i thought it would be more convenient.Thanks!

2. There is no point. Just don't lip the blunt and its good.

3. My group of friends usually put a filter in the end of blunts and I prefer it.

One other thing you can try are these smooth rocks that have a hole through the middle. The hole is big enough for a good sized joint or blunt and you just put whatever your smoking in one end and smoke out of the other. I got mine from my local headshop for $4.20. :D

4. One of my friends stands by his blunt crutches. Never understood why, just roll a quality blunt and there's no reason for a crutch.

5. Yeah, I was more concerned with the roach

6. If I have something to roll a crutch with I always prefer it in whatever im smoking either joint or blunt.

7. i've got homies who put filters in em sometimes if we're rolling a skimp to make sure we dont waste any weed. i never put filters in mine tho unless its a joint

8. well i see it more appropriate for joints just because that's how its done. i wouldn't want to ruin a blunt with one if it doesn't really need one. you know? just not really something you do with a blunt