Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt vs Joints vs Bongs/Bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zweeezy, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Lets hear your input!
    I like them all for diffrent reasons.
    A blunt gives me a head high , joints are body , and bongs just get me super baked.. ha

2. You shouldve made this a poll!
    Im all for glass

3. I just don't like the process of smoking a blunt/joint. A bowl of any sort makes it easier to chill with the weed, rather than huff it like you have to do with the constantly burning stuff. I'm for a straight up piece anytime, although sometimes I'll be like, let's smoke a blunt just for shits. It also depends on the quality of the weed too. Shitty weed is blunt weed, good weed is bowl weed.

4. It's all about the bong :smoke:

5. Just put a poll in , lets vote tokers !:smoke:

6. I just love the satisfaction of rolling your own joint to perfection and then just smoking it to your face chilling. J's all the way

7. I like rolling blunts , its so satisfactory , same with joints but bongs are so fun.

8. For the 100th time.

Glass when I'm alone :hello:

and

Blunts when there is 3+ people. Strictly enforce 2 hit p or the blunt will dramatically fail.

Overall- glass (bongs)

Edit- How about vapes?

9. Ill take all three:smoke::smoke: But honestly i would take quality glass over blunts and js any day.

10. I'd rather have a bong then a joint, and a blunt over a bong

11. I just like to get high in new and different ways. I love Blunts/Joints, I love bongs/bowls, & I sure as hell love edibles/vaporizers. Doing different things is what I like.

12. 6 foot bong all day long... With a few joints. No blunts. EZ Widers. Taylor Gang loyalty haha.

13. #13 smokeRises, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    i voted joints and bongs/bowls. depends on the situation. there is such satisfaction in rolling a perfect joint, sparking it and letting it burn super smooth and even, passing it around to a friend; very portable and disposable.

bongs are obviously very smooth because of the water filtration, allows you to get a lot of smoke. overall a very good choice.

i think bowls are one of the coolest ways to smoke because they can be so unique and cool. i love going into headshops even if i'm not buying anything, it's so fun to just browse around at all the spoons etc. and seeing all sorts of unique pieces.

i don't like blunts however. joints seem more classic, i think they taste better, and no nasty tobacco, and they can burn just about as slow as a blunt if rolled with enough weed and rolled well.

14. I much prefer glass. Rolling blunts/ joints seems like too much work for me.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FChL75GMP50]YouTube - Wiz Khalifa- ATL Freestyle[/ame]

he's smokin a blunt

16. Joints provide the smoothest high. You know when to stop smoking them, it's not like bongs or pipes where one hit gets you buzzed and the next has you shaking hands with the man on the moon you're so high. And plus they just look cool to me.

17. ^^ vid is three years old. Taylor Gang doesn't smoke blunts anymore.

I voted joints, but I dont mind glass either, just
    [​IMG]

18. Blunts - One time a week, preferably Sunday! *Sunday Bluntday*

Joints - 3/4 times a week, depending how much bong rips ive had

Bongs/bowls - Everyday, Pure Fast and Great for tasting the bud :)

19. I'm in a pretty good mood and feel like sharing my own opinions to anyone who may care. Blunts are nice for when I'm with a couple of friends or want to have a long session for myself. I really do enjoy a good blunt and I do it whenever I get some papers but for the most part it's my least frequent form of smoking.

Glass pieces are my most frequent form of smoke and thats because I believe them to be the most efficient way to smoke. It's also a much purer, smoother, and richer flavored smoke to really experience my bud for what is it. Mostly I use a small glass bowl but I do enjoy bong hits every now and then.

My favorite way to smoke though is a joint hands down. They're classic, unique, and simple. I don't use them as much as a piece though because I understand that it's more or less a 'waste' compared to the efficiency of a piece. The smoke from the paper is also probably not the best thing to inhale and interferes with the taste of bud. Joints also wreak and the smell really sticks to you, but that only bothers me if I have to go out not if I'm going to be in my own home.

20. For someone where money is a factor, you gotta go glass all the way. Although there is an overhead for actually purchasing your piece, you save a lot of weed by using a bowl system. Joints and blunts just keep burning, and are fine for those w/ plenty of weed, lot of money, but if you're gonna be dry or don't have the cash, a nice piece is the way to go.