Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt vs bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigbadboi69, Nov 26, 2010.

1. no point in wastin it all in a blunt, conserve it and make it last for another session

2. it's a different high because a dry piece doesn't let you get a much smoke in ONE hit as a bong or bubbler would. More smoke= more powerful high

It's not true, because if a were to put bud in boiling water ( or any type of water) than drink it i wouldn't get high thc is NOT water soluble...

your right about the blunt, but i think the amount is insignificant.

3. that was like one of those random ass hints under the snapple lid.

4. I never really use dank in blunts or joints, its a waste.

5. I just rolled a whole gram of some lemon haze I picked up today. Don't have any pieces and I'm too lazy to make a bong/pipe. I had king size papers, took me less than 5 mins to roll, and I'm about to get high :smoke:

And I agree. Joints/blunts are a total waste of dank! *shame on me...tsk tsk..*

6. if it is less than 2 grams you might as well pack a bowl.

7. Blunts Blunts Blunts!

8. Yeah or writing on the side of Vitamin Water

9. 1-3 bong rips of some dank, gets me as high as smoking a blunt of the same dank.

Bongs provide a much more quality high, blunts just get more people high.

10. Doesn't Tobacco Smoked With Weed also reduce potency?

11. no it just adds a tobacco buzz which can mean a buzz kill for some people

12. Roll the blunt, smoke half and put the other half in the bong

13. Note: didn't read the entire thread

But .5 would be like a joint if that . So if anything just pack one hitters in the bong. Could perhaps get two hits (idk never just have half a g..) each . And one at a time if it is dank should keep you lifted for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum