Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt vs. bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bitch I'm In It, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Bong's always get me highest.

2. I use to be a bong fanatic and smoked out of one for months.Switched over to blunts and joints and it was like being new to smoking again.It was definately a nice change.I think i just got use to bongs and the blunts being new made it better.Id go with blunts.I can get four hits from a joint and be baked but a bong im not feeling anything until after the third or fourth bowl.

3. I had like, .5 broken up for a personal rillo. At the last second I just said fuck it and took it all in three bong snaps. I was way more ripped than I would have been off the blunt.

4. Bong definitely gets you higher, and I prefer it much better then having a blunt, it's easier on the lungs and i can take massive rips, whilst with the blunt my hits would be much smaller.