Blunt smoke...

Discussion in 'General' started by teddavis, Apr 14, 2009.

1. It doesn't seem like blunts are a very popular smoking device.
    That's pretty much all we smoke out of here in oklahoma. I'd say I've smoked 250 blunts

2. I smoke blunts all the time. It's rare to find someone with a bong around here:(

3. blunts are the shit. But most people on GC are weed snobs and you don't usually roll blunts when you're paying $15 a gram. Therefore, pipes, bubblers, and bongs are the common smoking utensils.

4. Blunts are good for a group of people, meaning more than 4 or 5.. that's in my opinion,

but if I was with myself, or with just a few friends, a pipe, or a bong is a must

5. basically, but i smoke backwoods all the time, no time for bongs and pipes and all that shiza.

6. My average day probably consists of 1 gram out of a blunt, and bong bowl every hour or so. it depends how i feel that day tho.. sometimes i can smoke 10-20 grams in a day, that's like 5 blunts

7. Thats why you should get a bong, you will get smoked down so much you wont even need to buy weed. Back when I had my bong, 5-6 groups of different poeple would just come over all day long and stuff bowls. I didn't buy weed for 6 months:metal:

8. Errr... I don't count how many blunts ive smoked in my life haha...

thats a LOT of blunts.

9. That's exactly my plan, I ordered a bong the other day and it should be here on 4/20...perfect timing right?

10. Yea lol can't say the number of blunts i've smoked. way too many to keep track of.

Blunts>Bong>Bubbler>Joint>Pipe.