Blunt smoke

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ogcroo, Apr 4, 2016.

1. So basically I wanted to know if I could smoke a blunt inside my house while everybody is asleep? Or would it be too smelly? The strain I'll be smoking is cherry pie, if that matters. Also, would it still smell/ make me smell like weed/ smoke if I smoked it outside?

2. Your best bet is probably to just sneak outside, smoke up, and come back in, and you shouldn't smell if you smoke it outside.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Okay thanks man

4. yeah outside only, nice wake up call for everyone else in the house..... shit there's a fire.....no little johnny is blazing a blunt

• Like Like x 4
  5. Also if you are smoking a blunt, outside or inside you are likely going to smell going back inside.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just lean very far out the window and smoke it, if you want to smoke discretely use one hitters (bong/bowl)

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 DeadBodyMan, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Is there a reason ya dont want the other ppl in the house to know?

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Just go outside and smoke it's so much easier.

Just find the most quiet door and sneak out while they're asleep.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Weed smell like weed........never. Don't stress it man fire that shit up bro. Screw it fire up 2. One for each hand.

• Like Like x 2
  10. BRO Blunts smoke a hella lot more than joints... and produce a lot more smoke than any joint would once you inhale as well. Always smoke those outside.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im surprised no one said "NO DONT DO IT" Ill smoke a blut in my garage and if i dont open a door itll wreek till the next day

Holy shit, its not butter?

• Like Like x 1
  12. For real you're tripping if you're even considering that atleast without a sploof.

What happened to the 'Ol dryer sheets in an empty toilet paper roll?

Or the 'Ol walk ya' butt outside?

Of course you'll smell like weed unless you grip it with chopsticks and wash your face promptly after popping in a new piece of gum.
    Lol
    The world is in your hands, mine are in the dirt.

13. Sploofs are no use when you got a joint or blunt xD you just end up fucked

14. It sure beats blowing the smoke straight stank all into your house.
    Lol

The world is in your hands, mine are in the dirt.

15. If minimizing smell is your objective thatd work. Youd get get caught tho

I just realized i havent chilled and smoked a bowl in my bed in a long time. Or even have slept in my own bed for awhile (the couch) i think im gonna do that for old time sakes

• Like Like x 1