Blunt Rolling Contest

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Apex Word, Apr 25, 2009.

1. I just finished rolling a perfect blunt and after i hit it, it hit me, I wonder what blunts rolled in other states and countries look like. Im curious what blunt wraps they use or what cigars they use. Im sure people have mastered this skill and have experimented with it, taking it to other levels of smoking genius.
    Just Post pictures or stories of great blunts and blunt rolling.

Im from Oregon and my blunts of choice is
    Grape Swishers.
    [​IMG]
    or
    Royal Blunt Wraps

[​IMG]

Oregon Has the Dankest Hands Down.
    Dont believe me? Do a little research. lol

2. Where in oregon? I'm from portland :D

3. i stay in gresham off 201st and sandy.

4. Just bought my first blunt wraps today. Royal Blunts, same as pictured above. Bought a blueberry and a strawberry. If I knew I wouldn't get ID'd I would have bought them earlier (yes, I'm 18).

I live in NS, Canada.

(I have smoked blunts before but haven't bought wraps)

On another note I have used Captain Black cigars, emptied out and packed.

5. a DUTCHIEEEEEEE

wraps are more for flavor than smokability.
    cigars burn alot slower

6. :rolleyes:

7. Eugene, Oregon to be exact:cool:

8. [​IMG]

The original Swisher sweets FTW, all those flavored cigars and blunt wraps just take away from the taste of the weed. I can't stand smoking grape swishers, it makes it taste like pure chemicals, such a fake taste too.

9. before..
    [​IMG]

after..
    [​IMG]

10. #12 VivaLaDan, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
    I've actually been on a blunt quest for the past two months. I've been on a mission to try every blunt/ flavor.

So far I've gotten through all dutches, all white owls, all philly's, all games, all the royal blunts, and others just not all yet.

For rolling a dutch style (sushi wrap), nothing beats a honey/strawberry/grape dutchmaster. I've had bad experiences with stale games
    For cracking cigars, Banana Philly, and Pinneapple/Peach White owl
    For blunt wraps, Kush, Wet Mango, and there is a company called kingpin, I really like all there flavors, plus you can't beat an industructable tube with 3 wraps for $2

11. i stopped fuckin wit bluntwraps, cigars is da way to go, i fucks wit swisha ciggarillos original, any flavor of backwoods, dutchies and phillies, and normal sized swishas

12. i just rolled seven blunts and an b-legit. i used kush wraps.
    and about a half ounce. some fatties ahaha

ITS BECAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAYYYYYYY!

13. happy birthday

14. phillie apple blunts every time, if wraps then strawberry zigzags i aint got pics but you know how it is.

15. Son of a bitch, I was ready to do some hw...
    now I gotta go smoke a blunt..... YOU HAPPY NOW?

[​IMG]

16. White Owl white grape only

17. I don't know where to start.

18. White owl white grape FTW