Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt rolling contest

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rage6945, Nov 18, 2007.

1. so me and some friends picked up a half ounce last nite and decided to hold a blunt rolling contest. just some light hearted competition. four contestants, three judges, each contestant was given 2.5 g's to do whatever they want with, and we all chilled out and smoked eachothers blunts. the judges (including myself) rated them on originality and how well it hits and stuff like that. the winner's prize was the remaining 4 grams from the half ounce.

so contestant one's idea,
    modelled after the space shuttle, he had one blunt, connected into two smaller blunts (it was like a rocket ship shaped blunt)

contestant two,
    she just emptied the cigar and filled it with weed, it was the fattest blunt i've ever hit.

contestant three,
    double barrell blunt, two blunts joined together by the outer leaf of the cigar

contestant four,
    two blunts, connected lengthwise, it was like a footlong blunt, and it tasted delicious

haha i dont know if this whole idea sounds stupid to you guys, but i smoked like 10 grams in total last nite, i couldnt even walk

2. sounds fun. wish i could have seen that. who won?

3. the rocket ship blunt, it wasnt my personal favorite but it was so damn creative haha

4. you should hav gotten pics. that sounds pretty awesome.

5. Yea sounds like a fun time, cool idea too! :smoke:

6. Rocket shaped blunt?

7. lol sick, you could hit the rocket shaped one with two friends at the same time

8. u shoulda got pics of the rocket one

9. lol, seriously dude. shoulda got pics or video of the festivities.

10. yeah i dont show off my special gettin high powers? I only use those when in need:hippie:

11. haha I've been wanting to do that for sooo long.

props

12. benito your sig is fuckin ill, blunt contests FTW:hello:

13. Did the rocket take you to mars dude?