Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt ride

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaemercs, May 7, 2009.

1. got asked to go on a blunt ride at like 11 tonight .. im kind of a little scared to be doing this i know my friends do it all the time and never gotten caught ... anything you guys got to say to help me relax and realize its not that bad ?

2. blunt cruises are real damn fun. you and your buddys jaming to some good tunes, driving around. as long as the driver is smart and keeps chill ya dont need to worry. if they go a lot theyre probably smart enough to know which roads to stay on and off.
    dont worry man, be happy

3. im still really nervous but i think i might give it a shot

4. Blunt rides are bomb. And what he said ^.

5. my man! blunt cruises will give you the best smoking memories. as long as your driver is relaxed and not going crazy with his driving you will have a wonderful time! make sure to hotbox the shit out of the car so you can get blown off your head! have a good time and just make sure you dont light up with the cop next to you, unless hes not looking ;)

have a good time! :smoke:

6. yeah man i already told my boy im down... so ill let you know tonight :D

7. if you have nothing on yourself personaly than you have nothing to worry about. if you get pulled over only the diver and ppl holding will have anything to worry about.

8. i love goin on blunt rides. make sure you drive around somewhere you know cops wont be near much. but blunt rides are a blast i got so high on one once i felt like i was on a spaceship =]

9. blunt rides are the best, theres nothing to worry about there have been a couple times when weve rode past the police while the blunt was being hit

10. Just bring one huge blunt. That way you can ditch it, or worst case scenario just eat the damn thing lol. Make sure to put out the blunt if your gonna eat it though =X

11. As awesome as they are, it is the easiest way to get busted by the popo.

12. blunts rides are definitely straight, my friends and i do them all the time, just make sure you stay on roads without lots of cops, and dont bring unnecessary weed/grinders/pipes along. worst comes to worst, you eat the blunt if a cop pulls you.

13. let me know how it ended up going
    haha

14. haha yeah let me know too how it went. i havent been on a blunt ride before, only a blunt park. lmao

15. oh man me and my friends up in boston did it cruising on route 9 eventually traffic stopped so we hot boxed while at like 3 mph.

16. Don't be a bitch.

It's a fucking blunt, worst thing happens you have to eat it.

If you don't have anything on you, you can't really get in trouble.