Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt ride?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bradraz, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Is it a bad idea to go on a blunt ride if im driving, i told my friends no cause i dont want to get a dui. thoughts/opinons?

2. You're a smart man, stick to your decision.

3. Smoke, then drive.
    Don't smoke and drive

4. where the hell do u all smoke now a days? i only smoke in my car through neighborhoods because the time i smoked outside i got caught by the popo... blunt ride for days

5. I honestly didn't even know you could get a dui for that. How do they determine you're high? Can't you pass sobriety tests high?

6. Its always a hard decision for me. You made the right/safer decision for sure. If a cop were to pull you over during or after a ride where you were smoking in the car you are pretty much guaranteed getting a dui. Where Im from its a dui and you get your car impounded for a while and have to pay a bunch to get it out
    Personally I try and avoid doing this, although everyonce and a while I do take the risk and smoke a joint or two while driving. I do this because come one, there really isnt anything better than smoking a few joint driving around bumping some good rap music :smoke:. I have done this many times though and have never been caught, I am pretty good at avoiding the law. :D It is always safest to stop at a park or something and blaze.

7. Parks are always bad new in my area imo find apt. complexs park in a secluded area in the complex.

8. Sorry in advance to anyone who has to read all this.....:wave:

Just from the smell they can usually give you a DUI. If it smells like pot and your eyes look like you could possibly be high you are FUCKED, sometimes even if you havent blazed that day. And if they find weed your fucked, and the smell is reasonable cause to be searched.
    On the other hand one time i was smoking a joint outside my car and the cop rolled up and I quickly stomped it out. He put me in cuffs and said I was under arrest. He put me in the car and tried so hard to get me to admit I was smoking weed and tried to trick me by saying "Your already under arrest and going to jail, if you wont admit what you were doing your just making it worse for yourself". He thought I was stupid lol. And after he couldnt prove that he called in a seperate police Unit and sobriety tested me. This dirty son of a bitch police officer actually told the other officer I was in my car and was going to give me a DUI, like serously fucking bullshit!. I tried telling the Officer that arrived on scene and she said "Ya sure thats what they all say", But I did their whole sobriety test, which consisted of like 5 different tests because they were determined and I passed, Baked as fuck might I add. They also ripped apart my car and found nothing :smoke: The officer that did the tests made the officer that arrested me let me go and hop in my car and drive home although the officer actually still wanted to take me away. After all this I actually ended up filing a complaint that they broke sometthing in my car. I got a meeting with the chief of police and he ended up paying me 2000$ to not take them to court, and the officer that searched my car had to sign a paper aggreeing to this :D

9. We cruise everyday, but we stick to country roads, places cops dont go. In the 5 years+ we've been using this route, someone has only gotten pulled over once. We've met cops out there who just told us to turn around, didnt give a fuck if we were blazing.
    Shits different everywhere though.

If you do go on a cruise, take only the blunt, nothing else. if the cops come you can eat it and then there isnt any evidence!

In conclusion, I'm always down for a cruise, I'd say go for it. But you can get caught and that would suck.

10. Ya where im from they usually wont bother anyone for just blazing so parks work fine.

11. [quote name='"claytonb11"']

Ya where im from they usually wont bother anyone for just blazing so parks work fine.[/quote]

Are you in mmj state or are your cops just relaxed.

Last time I was in a park I was just munching with a few friends this cop decides to roll past at like 2mph.

12. How did you not know that lol

A DUI can be given for weed, alcohol, prescription pills..

Here in GA we have a drugged driving law that says if you have any traceable amounts of drugs in your system, above a certain threshold, you are guilty of a DUI.

13. I live in a mmj country :D BC,Canada

14. I knew if you failed a sobriety test you got a DUI, but I didn't know you could just be chillen and have red eyes and get one. That's kind of stupid.

15. Oh yeah I don't know if you can get one just from red eyes alone. There are a lot of things that cause red eyes haha

I guess if the car smells like weed and they think you are high then they could charge you.. but I don't know how well that would hold up in court.

When I got arrested the driver of the car I was in was told to tilt his back and close his eyes, and the cop shined his flashlight in his face. He was high, but he wasn't arrested or charged or anything so I have no idea how they determine if you are high.

16. How did you get arrested and the driver didnt?

17. first off: dont admit to smoking and you cant get anything for driving high. i used to blunt cruise everyday during the summer and never once got caught. that being said, there is a chance to getting caught, im just a really good driver whether im high or not. if u drive straight and know a good area to cruise you should be good.

18. I had weed on me.

The driver also didn't have a license and he got let go. No idea how but I guess the cops forgot about him or something :confused:

19. you won't get a dui, because you will most likely be able to pass a sobriety test. however your car will reek like weed and if you get pulled over while smoking/directly after smoking, you're fucked

20. you just get put in jail if you caught smoking it while driving.