Blunt ride in the sky

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Litew8stoner, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Is it just me or does having a plane to go on blunt rides just sound like the shit? I mean who's gunna pull you over? Especially when you're the pilot who's cheifen. I would love to just look over the clouds during a nice flight while chefien.

It's now my dream. too bad used planes are expensive as fuck the cheapest im seeing is like $10000

Anybody do this? or know someone who's done this? Older people who knew smugglers back in the day who used to do it will be much appreciated in this thread (OSG that means you!).

2. #2 Leapfrog, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009
  3. My moms friend took me and my good friend flying and we were blowwed when we lifted off but ever since then every day I think about smokin a blunt flyin back from socal or canada.:smoking:

4. holy shit, i wanna try this.

5. i've made some magic brownies and eaten them right before i got to the airport. flying high in first class is the shit. i had a window seat and stared out of it for the 4 hour trip to las vegas. didn't bring any with me on the plane though.....security these days is fucking kuh ray zee

6. rappers that own they own g5s n shit smoke blunts n get blazed I know snoop does rofl
    [​IMG]

7. I've read through that thread already..but I thought I'd take the time to say that that thread has singlehandedly inspired me to take that up as a hobby once I have the financial means/time.

8. I like to rent private jets, nosedive until the oxygen masks pop out, then level off and announce that the masks are hooked up to vaporizers

If your pants are clean you get some pilot wings

9. i get high as a satelite so i got nothin to worry about

10. done this like four times, its great. my friend has a private pilot's license and we fly his C172 (4 seater prop) to various airports around the area, i toke the whole way there and blow the smoke out the window, you can get tunes in the headset too :) he stays sober for safety's sake

its pretty damn sick, the views are awesome while ripped and i can have cool sensations (g forces) just by asking for em. it can introduce a lot of philosophical thoughts as well, seeing the world from a few thousand feet up...

11. Just a little story this made me think of.

It was me and my friend, Sideshow Bong. and we were at the local airshow. We were going behind an airport hanger to smoke. There were a couple of guys doing a helicopter ride. We were walking by them waiting for a couple of people to leave the area so we could sneak back there. One of the guys that was running the helitour leans into the Helicopter and say pretty loudly "So, you guys going to smoke me up?" and then he gets in and takes off. Wish I had enough money to take the tour so we could cheech in the Heli.

12. I wish. I know there are quite a few people on here I've seen mention being pilots and smoking or having pilot friends or whatnot, and smoking with them.

13. #13 Drasil, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    :metal:Blunt ride in the sky, I can go twice as high
    Take a look, it's in a book - Reading Rainbow.

I can go anywhere!
    Friends to know and ways to grow - Reading Rainbow.

I can be anything!
    Take a look, it's in a book - Reading Rainbow.

Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow!

About your idea.. You could look into getting an Ultralight and fly around in that. They're right cool, spark a blunt in that and you're good to go. :smoke:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultralight_aviation

14. my dad owns a cessna skyhawk and has helped me get my private license. every 3rd thursday i get to use the plane. sometimes buddies and i go for a fishing trip, sporting event, concert, whatever. lots of fun, and nothing like being in a single engine prop with the wind in your face and all the noise of the cockpit and sights around you... and being stoned. sharing a blunt on a plane ride works the same as it does in a car. crack the window and puff puff pass! since we drive straight up to the hangar and pull the plane out we dont encounter security ever. we pass thru a coded gate thats it. happy high flying

15. yea yea thats what we fly, cessna 172 pretty easy to fly!

16. You fly too? Got a '99 Cessna 172 SP here. What'cha got? :)

17. You're right, nothing like the humbling experience of flying. Can't tell you what plane as there aren't that many of these around :)

Flying = Countless hours of wandering around in the sky interrupted by moments of sheer terror.

Attached Files: