Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by airbud4, Jun 4, 2009.

1. so i have a few of those pre-rolled cyclone blunt cones, and was wondering if i could extend its size by putting a blunt wrap on the end of it and just stuffing it from there? Ill pack it pretty tight, and i've got a 1/2 zip of some Sour OG :)

2. I don't see why it wouldn't work, I've rolled a 16 g blunt using 5 duchies before. Just need to make sure it's rolled nice and well - those things get floppy sometimes :smoking::smoking:

3. You may find that because of the cyclone's shape, the blunt would have too much drag if you extended it with a blunt wrap. But there's only one way to find out ;-)

4. If at first you don't succeed try and try again ...

or if your too baked to keep trying ..

If at first you don't succeed..find a new way to smoke your weed :p:smoking: