Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by enjoyandlive, Jan 16, 2014.

1. is it true smoking one blunt is equivalent to smoking 9 cigs? 

2. Unless your blunt is filled with tobacco, i believe you are incorrect.

3. Lol did society tell you that? Happy toking ✌️

4. the short answer is noSent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. yup thought so, my friend told me that it was, but I was 99% sure its just media bullshit, thank you

6. i think its a whole pack of cigs :hello:

7. [quote name="enjoyandlive" post="19353310" timestamp="1389907192"]is it true smoking one blunt is equivalent to smoking 9 cigs? [/quote]Not sure, but i guarantee the smoke does tax your lungs , how much? im not sure.

8. not even close to true. 

9. a cuban cigar is the same as a pack of cigerettes but no the wrapping of a blunt, is maybe tops 5 cigs but cigar tabbacco is formanted not
    treated like cigarette tabacco which is coated in like milding agants like sugar or what ever u ever try to inhale a cigar? ull cough like crazy cus its natural tabbacco like the cigs from 1950's

10. If we're being blunt :p. naw

11. Well depends if you use wraps or if you took a cigar and busted it.
    The wrap is more scraps while the actual cigar/cigarillo skin is more tobacco.

12. To be realistic, in terms of amount of tar it may be close to true.  Of course it depends on the size of the blunt and type of cigar used.

Remember you're inhaling non-filtered smoke of tobacco.  Ever see how much tar still comes out from the smoke of a filtered cigarette into a tissue?  Imagine non-filtered blunt smoke. 

Doesn't mean a blunt filled with bud is more unhealthy than 9 cigarettes though.  Probably much healthier.

13. Bullshit propaganda You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher