Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by King of Kief, Feb 13, 2013.

1. i normally smoke joints but have bought a few blunt wraps, my question is that:
    in the wraps does it have all the same chemicals a cigarette has? I am a person who hates tobacco because of the chemicals in it.
    ps i'll smoke about 1-2 blunts a week
    should i stick to joints or blunts?
    and also can you extinguish a blunt half way through a sesh and relight it the day after or will it go bad?:smoking:

2. Blunts are the worst type of tobacco, they literally scrape the leaves off the ground. You can extinguish a blunt whenever u want but if u wait to long its gonna taste like shit.

Should u switch? Thats up to you. I used to smoke nothing but blunts but now i smoke out of a pipe mostly with a few joints here an there

3. cheers, i might see what i like, i mostly use a pipe but have joints on the weekends, might see which tastes better

4. I hate blunts. Cigarette's have way more chemicals in them than tobacco does. But blunts are tobacco and I hate em'!
    I'd stick to joints. I think they look better rolled to. F*ck all that black/brown sh*t.

5. You may thank yourself later if you stick to joints.

6. A Blunt is tobacco leaf. If you don't smoke tobacco then thats is your choice. I don't but a blunt here and there never hurt. Remember to remove the "cancer paper" (rectangle near the top). :smoking: