Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt problems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lucusz, May 11, 2010.

1. I am a frequent peice smoker i use my bowl or my bubbler i usually dont cough but if the hit is big enough i might. The other day i was smoking a blunt now this was my first blunt as i usually use a peice i was amazed at how good it tasted and smoked. I wanted another so a week later i went to the gas station and got a grape dutch. i gut it and rolled it with weed i had smoked earlier then i rolled it as best i could which was not very good at all. i excitedly lit it and took a hit as soon as the smallest bit of smoke hit my lungs i began coughing. i tried again and kept coughing i handed it to my friend who also began coughing i tried it once more and continued to cough to the point i thought i was going tho spew
    WTF? WHY IS THIS MAKING ME COUGH SO MUCH WHEN THE BLUNT I SMOKED EARLIER DID NOT MAKE ME COUGH AND WHEN I SMOKED THIS SAME WEED IN MY PEICE I DID NOT COUGH?

2. #3 NORRIN RADD, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
    Did you take the cancer paper off? I've never smoked an L with cancer paper on it so I don't know if that would be a factor but it could be because you rolled it loose?

3. To me it sounds like you rolled a loose blunt. When I first started rolling my blunts would be too loose and let too much smoke out. Practice rolling tighter blunts that hit just right. And learn to "roll" and not to "tuck" the weed into the blunt.

4. Hey, the "cancer paper" is this kinda darker and thicker piece of the inside of the cigar on one side. You might have lit that when you first toked up. Also it might have been loose so that would make a ton of smoke come out on a moderate to hard toke. Just practice bro and you'll be rollin nice blunts in no time. I would also suggest trying a honey blunt which is where you unwrap the outer leaf of certain cigars then smear a thin layer of honey and roll it back on.

5. ^Please do not listen to this. You do not need to put honey on your L's. Get a Honey Dutch Master or a Honey Backwoods.

6. ^^ Most likely, its not the blunt that is causing him to not be able to take a hit. Its most likely they way he rolled it, since the other blu OP, what type of blunt did you use?

7. when you use a dutchmaster you NEED to take out the 'cancer paper'
    its in between the outer and inner leaf at the end you smoke from and its a greyish color about a inch long.
    if you just split the dutch and rolled it you smoked cancer paper

i dont think a loose blunt would make it THAT hard to smoke.

maybe a combo of the two

8. i ripped off the end where the cancer paper was so i guess it was just a shitty roll
    well i guess practice makes perfect:smoking:

9. Blunts should hit harder than a bubbler, but I don't know about your bowl.