Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt Papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by safeduck, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Ok, so me and my friends really like the idea of blunts and want to try one, but how do you actually get blunt papers? I know it is pretty easy to get them in America but here in the UK I don't think they're as common. I see cigars, but they are like massive Cuban ones and I don't want to use like that much weed in one blunt. This may seem like a really dumb question but does anyone in the UK know what to get for blunt papers from most stores? a specific brand would be good, thanks.

2. I'm not from the UK, but if I were you I'd just get whatever cigar they have and cut it to size. Cigars aren't the same as blunts though. There's no leaf and paper, it's all leaf. What you want to do is find the 2 best leaves and make 1 into a rectangular shape. This is the inside of the blunt. Roll your weed in there then wrap the other bigger leaf around it. Make sure you don't make it too tight or it won't hit good. It may be a little harsh depending on which cigar you use, but you'll enjoy it.

3. You buy a cigarillo with tobaccy in it, split it open and empty the guts, insert Marijuanas, and wrap it back up. I usually put a gram + in mine.

4. find something like a cigarillo there. like a swisher, dutch master, game, white owl, backwood, white cat, good times, prime times, etcetera. blunt wraps are gross