Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt or glass? Or both ;)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by highpad, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Hi everyone I'm new here. I just figured in my first post I would talk about my self a little bit. I have been smoking since I was about 13 or 14, I smoked heavily until I was 17 and then got put on a year of probation for helping other people enjoy herb. Well I have now been off for about 3 months now and loving it. Of course I spent a bunch on pieces when I got off probation. I just wanted to see if anyone else smoked the way I do. It sounds pretty stupid but I enjoy rolling a blunt and cutting into 5-6 pieces and then smoking it out the bong. I'm not sure why I like it so much but I always have. I realize it sounds pretty fucking stupid. But yea that's just me saying hi I suppose..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 AlphaOmega420, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    You probably like the tobacco leaf in the blunt wrap.

I personally avoid tobacco like the plague especially in a glass piece, and I used to smoke cigs for years...

3. You smoke Weedshi?  Get away from tobacco man. It's poison, and you'll want to smoke more weed because you are actually craving the nicotine. I've smoked a pack a day since I was 13...and started when I was ten. I'm 38 now. Trust me when I say that it is addictive and it is bad for you!

4. vaporizers for the world!

5. I kind of wonder what vaping tobacco would be like...

6. never have myself but I think nicotine glycerin juices are more popular than vaping the tobacco leaf. I do know the tobacco leaf vapes at a lower temp than cannabis