Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt One Hitter

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thecowgosmoo, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Hey fellow stoners! Im going to make a wooden one hitter shaped like a blunt on my lathe:smoking: Would any hard wood be good for making this because I got a pile of a bunch of wood when I bought the lathe and Im not very good at identifying wood lol.

2. wooden? not a good idea

3. wooden is awesome, wtf are you talking about?

4. Better know how to glaze that wood or some shit, wood burns. I'm not doubting your abilities, but make sure you don't burn your entire piece.

5. for wood to actually catch on fire would take alot of heat. more than he'd give it. it should last a while, but no longer than a year if that

6. Ive read alot you just put honey in the bowl sorry if my spellings off im a wee bit high

7. im sorry honey? what does that do?

8. youre still inhaling wood bro. i bought a wooden pipe a long time ago as a dumb teenager and smoked weed through it a couple times. kept inhaling fuckin wood

9. #9 Money May Kerr, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
    [quote name='"Hater"'] for wood to actually catch on fire would take alot of heat. more than he'd give it. it should last a while, but no longer than a year if that[/quote]

Yep...Just because you don't set the wood on fire, doesn't mean you won't be smoking in any vapors/fumes/wood/ash etc from the heat on the wood

Each time you light a bowl you'll be smokin wood and weed not just weed as if it were in a glass bowl

10. Think of tobacco pipes they are wood. If they are so dangerous why does grass city sell them?

11. wood is fine, just make sure its a hard wood. pine burns at a very low temp so pine is not a good idea. I would use maple or cherry. good luck

12. My friend made a bad ass Wooden spoon pipe and painted it rasta colors, shit was dope.