Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt of mids?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Weedith, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I just took a 3 week tolerance break, and actully didnt even smoke that much before the break, maybe 2-3 times a week.
    I want to just get quantity over quality at the moment, quad of mids for $40. Was planning on rolling a 1.5-2g blunt and smoking it all to myself. The question is how high will i get from this blunt? I know mids arent as good of a high, but with a tolerance break and an entire blunt at once, what will it be like? :eek:

2. You'll get very stoned, don't worry for a second. :smoke:

3. Let's put it this way: I've been vaporizing a gram a day for the past half a year. I STILL get very stoned off of 0.1-0.2 grams of mids, all day every day.

You, on the other hand, have no tolerance and are planning on smoking twenty times as much as I need at any given time to get stoned.

A low tolerance is a beautiful thing.

4. thank you:)

5. You will most likely get a little kinda FUCKED UP

6. facing 1.5-2g with no tolerance? ready the puke bag

7. Im not a new smoker, just dont have a tolerance whatsoever, i can handle myself if i get the spins, never have greened out.

8. You'll get baked.

9. Aren't you not supposed to smoke during a tolerance break?

10. I already took it, 3 weeks so far, and im not buying for another week or two.