Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt Magic ??? New product by Snoop Dogg

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmotPoker29, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Stuff like this has been around for years. I highly doubt it works. Nothing can mask the smell of a blunt while being smoked. Spraying where you toked with ozium afterwards is your best bet.

2. Fuck that. Why spray my blunt? I like the smell of marijuana.

3. lol i could care less. i dont use sprays and such.

4. Blunt Power
    [​IMG]

works wonders on masking the smell of weed, but when a cop rolls up to your car and it smells like fresh apples with no apples in sight(very strong smell) he might ask you to step out of your car for a minute. :smoke:

5. I only agree with the first part of this. You have no best bet after smoking a blunt. Its going to reak.

6. Yeah if smell is a problem, a blunt isn't the best thing to burn ha. Specially if in a vehicle with cloth interior.

7. smoking anywhere near cloth interior will make it reak my car always reaks like kush and i love it havent been pulled over yet good thing i dont ride dirty:D

8. I would like to point out this isn't by Snoop Dogg by any means, he went to his agent and said "I want more money" and then a team of people went out and about trying to find a product to put his face on that could increase sales or the market value. That said, I would never spray my blunts(or bud) with anything to mask the odor, because it most likely won't do shit.

9. thank you CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. :rolleyes:

10. #11 WeedBratton, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    You're welcome.

I guess i forgot to mention that because of the method by which it comes about, it most likely doesn't do shit. To quote:

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted. Why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
    Ted Nelson: Go on, I'm listening.
    Tommy: Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to feel all warm and toasty inside.
    Ted Nelson: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
    Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
    Ted Nelson: What's your point?
    Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
    Ted Nelson: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
    Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

Except it's not a guarantee, just Snoop's ugly mug.

11. Fuckin snoop dog. :rolleyes:

12. Nah snoop dogg made this. Maybe if you followed the news, you would know snoop has a bachelors in chemical engineering. :bongin::smoke:

13. The point is that he most likely didnt even say "I want to sell something that can mask the smell of a burning blunt", he just wanted a product he could put his name on and make money, meaning he doesn't even care if it works, ironically making the use of his name to brand it more detrimental to the product's image then beneficial (in my eyes).

14. and at 6.99 a bottle, there's plenty of idiots who are going to buy it.

15. Exactly, these guys are going to make bank off of the community of pot smokers who believe Snoop Dogg is god, who probably all smoke blunts and think this works.

The best part of this product? Even when it doesn't work, people won't notice because we all become accustomed to smell to the point where we don't notice it's even there.

16. #17 GutteralShiva, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2011
    While on the topic of snoopy. Anyone know any info about the movie him and wiz are producing?

Also what are these things made of? I'm sure inhaling them is as bad as smoking a blunt.

17. High School? I've heard some things about it, it's got a pretty nutso stoner plot, like really out there kind of stuff, like when in Pineapple Express Dale does a slowmotion 20 foot jump, or like anything in Cheech and Chong movies.