Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt juice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, May 11, 2010.

1. My freind said today that if you take a weed leaf and run it through a juicer it makes blunt juice juice that can be used to makes your blunts more worth while
    but i think that would just make your blunt fall apart but i wouldent mind using it as bong water

2. Why not use the marijuana plant's leaf to roll a blunt, that's how we do.

3. I agree with this guy. Blunt juice sounds like a waste? And gross.

4. cause i dont keep fucking weed leaves in my pockets...

but one of these days i want to snag a bunch of leaves from an old grow and smoke em or roll em or juice em or what ever

5. #5 Blunt, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    Don't give me attitude. You're the one with the question and I'm just here to try to answer it for you. Either take my advice or leave it but there's no reason to be sarcastic. Especially since now I know there's no point in you even asking since you have no leaves anyways..

6. Get out of my head dude I was about to post something similar. Why is OP getting all bothered? He asked. We answered. It sounds like a stupid idea :smoking:

Oh and I also don't keep weed leaves in my pockets either. :wave:

7. LMAO! :D

blunt juice?

8. High minds think alike, :hello:.

9. You see this is why i hate texting and text based messages you dont know if someone is being a bitch or a decent guy...

plus i wasnt giving you an attitude sorry next time ill add a "Lol" at the end.

10. Well than no hard feelings, I just took it the wrong way like you said.

11. Its nothing kinda reminds of the time i left my youtube account up on a hotels computer
    some kid went around insulting people and their music lol

12. Blunt Juice sounds like it would be disgusting as fuck.

13. hahahahahahha blunt juice out of marijuana leaves wtf?? theres so many things wrong with that statement

i guess sense isnt so common anymore

14. Lol What a joke. Probably one of the dumbest things I've ever heard :O

15. hahaa, your friend is just trying to pretend like he knows shit about weed, hes probably a noobie.

16. No shit sherlock lol but no he doesnt even smoke

17. So I guess I'm the only one that carries around weed leaves in my pockets? You never know when you're going to need a blunt juice smoothie or the like.

18. How would one go about doing this?

Do you have to wait for the leaves to dry out?

I am very interested. Please cue me in :)

19. Yeah, I've seen that.

I assumed he was referring to actually rolling blunts with leaves off the plant.

That shit would take too much time to make, for me at least. I don't have the patience :D