Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blunt in bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmoketheCheeba, Jun 29, 2010.

1. its great because the blunt burns slow and you get the headrush of the bong it gets u blown haha

2. headrush is coming from the blunt not the bong buddy.
    lol.
    stonededness is comin from the bong

3. Its AWESOME. I do this all the time. Cut a dutch in half, roll a mini blunt, stick it in a snap bowl, fill the rest of the thing with bud, when it gets to the end, the packing should cherry too, and you get REALLY high!

4. quite similar to this... *taken from my baked goods thread!!! (check it out)

the time-bomb!
    -before:
    [​IMG]
    -after:
    [​IMG]

5. Yeah I like smoking blunts in the bong I just put them in the double beezy blunt bowl attachment I got at the smoke shop

6. Double beezy

Attached Files: