Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LunchLady, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Going to be rolling some girl scout cookies... Only problem is though, when i'm rolling... the edges of the swisher start to come apart. This makes it very hard to roll without ripping the blunt entirely... Any help?

The blunt paper layers come apart, only on the edges though.

2. go get a quality cigar ;)
    [​IMG]

3. im sure as hell those split apart too

4. Personally, I'd get papers if you're smoking real gsc because you're gonna want to taste it all but you don't need the extra layers anyways. If you don't like that then try another brand til you find one you like

5. I love some games but they can be a bitch to get to stick sometimes

6. Or a Dutch!! They burn nice and slow although you may have to relit it if you don't roll it right. Do you wet the cigar (licking it, water) before rolling it?

7. White Owls don't come apart. I know exactly what you're describing with the Swishers.

8. Once I gut a gar, i tend to lick both edges of the seam i made, like a envelope. Moisture keeps the layers together, and the seam is easier to tuck for me.
    -I recommend game gars as well, just as a blunt lover and connoisseur lol. If you get a dry pack however they are a bitch because of the leaf wrapping drying and becoming brittle.

9. Need to hop off the swishers lol.. my experience is like 75% of swishers have done that or been somewhat stale, feel them a little before you leave the gas station/headshop. My fav blunts are dutchmasters, classic great taste always fresh love them. Vanilla or chocolate is pretty sweet burn perfect to if you don't lite it like a tard

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I believe he was joking lol. I hate swishers, I usually use dutches. They burn slow and roll up nicely.

11. Why don't you just lick the leaf and stick it back on?? Nobody around me that I know of smokes Swisher's or Phillies, its either Game or Dutch here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Nice to know some else got GSC! Got it from my dealer weeks ago and wasn't sure if it was legit but I guess it is (just like the FLO that he gets).

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum