Blunt Drive gone WRONG

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by foamdohm, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Sounds like you sir, stumbled upon a clown college....Ooops, what i meant

to say was "police acadamy"

2. I think he did. It doesn't take long to roll a blunt. Park. Roll. Drive away and spark it:smoking:

3. I like how hes cheefin a blunt during the ride too, that sucks but at least you got outta there.

4. hahaha nice OP. the chronicles of getting high while driving

5. Cops make me uneasy. That would make me shit myself. fo riz.

6. what the fuck?

wait
    so you went on a freeway the wrong way?

7. haha man thats a wikid story, you should go there for lolz on day

8. Classic story.

yea you see those training facilities by the highway sometimes

9. I have a similar story. just mine, I drove into a truck weighing station. And I was waiting in line with all the trucks.(In a little blue mazda) I guess my highness caused me to not realize that it wasn't just a traffic packed full of 18 wheelers... I eventually realized when the truck next to me blew his horn and was laughing.

10. Are you sure you weren't just tripping? lol.

11. damn man, you got lucky as hell there, let there be a lesson learned, pay close attention to the way your going whilst driving stoned

12. #32 In My Zone, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
    what i like about this story is you couldnt make it up lol. unlike when people make troll crazy stories. but even though he couldnt have made this up, it was just as funny as those crazy stories. thats why its so great. plus we all probably have similar storys but the OP told it in a really funny way. sorry if im high

13. 4realz dude

every time i see a cop im like fuuuuuck....ima get stopped for nothing again....:confused:

14. #34 yogertslinger84, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    so where you went wrong was that your stupid... See, smart people dont drive around smoking because well, the be honest, we dont want to get caught. And since I cant see any reason you would want to get caught.. the only reason this could have happened is that your stupid.

good luck

Basically this post precipitated a series of posts that aren't allowed here. Please re-familiarize yourself with the rules before posting again bro, please. ~AK~

15. hahah you have me laughing so hard right now.:hello:

16. hhahahahha. xD
    paranoia , dude. :hide:

:D :smoking:

17. Dont be a jackass just because you dont enjoy a good peace cruise. I dunno maybe its

just me and where im from, (WI) but all the stoners i know would rather smoke and

drive around than sit home and watch tv. And theres ways to do it responsibly so you

dont get caugth even if you do get pulled over. Dont bring any pieces with you, and only

bring wat ur gonna smoke. I never followed the no pieces rule, cuz i can smoke a pipe

in the car without looking obvious. some people cant and for them its time to roll up a

blunt or joint. With a blunt or joint you can pass it around all day while driving. If you

get pulled over, whoevers hit it is on the rotation, simply eats the joint or blunt......And

just like that theres no evidence and you dont have to worry about going to jail or

anything :)

18. Oh shit, I busted something. hahahahahahaha

19. #39 filthymcnasty, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010

hell of a first post

20. Haha i know how I would react in your shoes. My curses would slowly get louder and louder as the situation got worse..."damn...DAMN...DAMN"