Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Blunt cruising" is a dumb risk?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenVoyage, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Me and my friends go blunt cruising all the time. The key is to just not break traffic laws and your good. I've driven past cops while hitting a bowl

2. I have a friend who goes on a blunt ride almost every single time I smoke with him.
    And everytime I always give him shit saying its an unnecassary risk. And I truly believe it is. I mean, maybe every once in a while its cool. But, I think its just asking to get busted. It makes no sense to me.

And I have been so close to making a thread just like this one to hear what others had to say. And Im glad to see Im not alone.

3. Yeah, it is an unnecessary risk, but something about it is just so enjoyable:smoke:

4. #24 Demiurge, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    Yes, even though I've done it countless times. If you wanna burn in a car just park it somewhere where there aren't going to be too many people around and just have one blunts worth and smoke it all/toss the roach. That way if you do get pulled over it'll reek but you won't get possession. Back home I was the only one of my buddies with access to a car most of the time and didn't like cruise n burning. We had a chill spot that was this parking lot in the back of the local collage campus where there were always a few cars so it wasn't sketch. Rarely did people come there but if someone did park it was big and we always parked at the furthest end.

If you are going to drive and smoke don't act stupid. There were these two black kids that were brothers that I smoked with all the time. I'm lucky I never got pulled over with them in the car. They always would blare the music when I would turn it down, and fucking jump all around just acting stupid. Keep the music low(SUBWOOFER OFF), don't have a full car, follow all the traffic laws. And be careful where you drive. Know which roads cops patrol and know which spots they hide at on back roads.

5. #25 TheINDBoss, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    Got a DUI (marijuana) and possession charge as a result of a blunt ride, fucking fuse for my tail light was blown and I had no clue. Damn 50 cent fuse costin' me like 5 grand so far... Also went on about 230948320483 blunt rides before this but cops in my town get excited when they see college kids drivin' around at night.

Never burn ridin' again unless its during the daytime and if I'm out in the backwoods, definitely an unnecessary risk even though blunt rides are the shit.

6. im not really down to drive and smoke but i dont like being in cars and advoid them as much as possible

Edit: awww fuck i was goin to leave it at 420 posts untill tomarrow

7. I go on "joint cruising" everyday. It's not even that hard to do, and never been caught

8. Not really as long as you only take what your going to smoke with you.

9. I do it all the time dude
    I guess it's risky, but I've driven past cops smoking plenty; if you're not violating traffic laws you're good.
    Plus, it's rad and the sky always looks extra beautiful :>

10. It's a risk but if me and my friends do it we go on back roads. Or cruise the highway at night.

11. Hate burn cruising I liked to be stopped in a nice place parked burning.

12. I love my car, I would never smoke in it. Pisses my friends off.

13. Back in the school year, we would have "blunt rides" and just drive around town smoking blunts or joints aha. Looking back, we were fucking retarded lmao.

14. Booze/ganja cruises are what the woods were invented for!

15. If you stick to the back roads you should be fine. Although I'd rather smoke, then drive.

16. I've been doing this for years and haven't had a problem :p it depends on your location IMO, laws vary.

17. I "cruised" all four years of highschool, during school majority of the time. In some small towns, shit like that flies, some of my boys got caught because they were stupid about it, never got in any real trouble though.That being said, with the wrong cop having a bad day, it could be real trouble real fast.

18. Actually this statement is false, no where in the USA is smell probable cause for search and seizure.

I type this every week on this forum, and ill do it again. Never have anything in plain view, and never consent to a search.

19. I'd rather get stoned at home where I can relax, there's really no benefit to Blunt Cruising at all unless you enjoy wasting gas, risking getting caught and driving around aimlessly is only fun while you're smoking, what do you do after? Probably end up at McDonalds