Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Blunt cruising" is a dumb risk?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenVoyage, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I know I'll probably get slammed for this, but does anyone else think driving around while smoking weed is kind of a dumb risk to take? I mean if you're pulled over, you're basically fucked. People always say shit like "Oh well I'll just eat my stash" or "I'll spray some febreeze to hide the smell", but in reality, the cop is going to notice all of that commotion and automatically be suspicious. All he needs is a whiff of weed to justify searching your vehicle and then BAM, possesion charge plus maybe even a dwi. I know driving while stoned isn't a huge deal, and we all have to carry it from time to time, but lighting up on the road is just asking to be busted. Not trying to judge anyone, it's your life and you'll do what you want to do. I'm just curious to see if anyone else share's my view, as it seems that most people don't give it a second thought.

2. pretty much. i've been on blunt rides but never was the one driving. don't want to be charged with possession, dui, and have your car towed. all too risky. and if you think about it, it isn't the safest having a potentially really-stoned person behind the wheel of a vehicle. some people just can't drive stoned. i do it all the time, no matter how baked i am, but i still wouldn't take the risk of going on an l ride

3. If you apply drops before hand, only have the blunt your smoking, and leave the windows open your fine doing this. If you see blues whoevers hitting it just has to man up and eat that shit. Then, no evidence, no one with red eyes, and if you have 4 windows open(preferably sunroof if ya got one), and are exhaling it out the window your straight.

4. I swear the mojority of my time in my first years were getting high while driving around with others.

We call them burn runs.

5. Yeah hella risky and stupid in my opinion. I just blaze at home.

6. Eating a blunt seems sooo harrdd and nasty lol, joints seem a lot easier

7. Yeah as long as you have ONLY the blunt you can just swallow that shit

8. have fun gagging on that blunt

9. Yeah, Ive never had to eat blunts, but I mean its not nearly as nasty as a possession charge. And thats why if your smoking and driving never bring more than you can eat, and no glass. Save your glass for outside or home, not in vehicles.

10. haha me too

this is true, but why would you wanna eat a perfectly good blunt? :confused:

and still seems like a bitch to go through

11. Lol I would swallow that shit like a pill. Or split it with everyone in the car :p

12. also

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS9ya68sZZA]Asher Roth Blunt Cruising in LA - YouTube[/ame]

:smoke:

13. I had to eat a blunt because of a cop once... It took like three hours to make it out of my throat. Horrible.

14. I've never heard of someone successfully swallowing an entire blunt in the short amount of time it takes for the cop to get to the window. I'm sure it's happened, but it seems like a pretty difficult thing to pull off.

15. I will pack about .2 grams into the tip of a cigarette... Light it up, it looks normal... Hold the first hit or two in, then just smoke the cigarette... And yes the filter takes a bit of the potency, but not enough to matter.

16. Only used to do this when I was in highschool, after I mostly just parked my car smoked inside before I get off and do what I need to do.

For some reason I feel safer parked in a car burning then I do driving around, not that I can't drive high. Just feels safer yknow?

17. There has to be somewhere t pull over and just take a hit then get back in the car. If you're riding, you're most likely on back roads, anyway.

18. despite what these guys say i love blunt crusing, it just has to be at the right place and right time obviously you cant cruise a blunt in the middle of the day on a busy highway were you know there maybe cops ; but if your just going on a late night ride with your bros and decide to cruise a blunt then go right on ahead as long as you dont bring any glass,too much weed, and is able to drive like a pro wen stoned(like me). lol go for it bro but your at your own risk

19. It's a horrendously bad idea. If you get in the habit of smoking in your car it's only a matter of time before you have cops to deal with. I can't get my head around why people do this it's utter stupidity. Some people must want to get caught.

20. I dont know but wouldn't swallowing a blunt wrap not only be extremely difficult but also fuck up your stomach?