~blunt appreciation thread~

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Blackghost410, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Thank you! You have nothing to be ashamed of, though, because I am female.

2. props on the thread idea. i rolled a pretty nice blunt last night. too bad i hadnt seen this thread before i smoked it. i'll roll some more as soon as i get some more bud :(

3. blunts all day dutches only! haha ill post some pics in a lil bit im rolling a fattie right now

4. I swear I've posted in a blunt appreciation thread before...but I'm not willing to check...stoned...But yeah I love blunts and smoke em almost daily, though I'm TERRIBLE at rolling cuz I'm never ever the designated roller unless im blazin solo

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i32Vh0ugGdg]YouTube - Movie_0002.wmv[/ame]

6. ^^
    u filmed all that but not u smokin it? wasted my time!

7. lol so he filmed him rollin a blunt and not even smoking it? haha fuck that. But yeh...blunts all day...man i smoke a blunt every day but i just dont take a picture of it...

8. haha yea fuck that guy that contributed atleast something to this thread

9. I would recommend starting out on Blunt wraps for the first few times, just so you get the idea. then try rolling a Game or dutchmaster [They have the tobacco leafs on them]. Green Games are the best though.

Heres one I rolled last night:
    [​IMG]

10. smoke a 1.3 blunt last night of some mid that was pretty good.

11. I love blunts. Here's a strawberry dutch I rolled for me and my girl a minute ago for our one year anniversary :). Burned for half an hour.

[​IMG]

12. looks sick dude + rep for that and games/dutchesss:smoking:

13. DAMN that burned for half an hour? That's fuckin sick, bruh.

How much bud did you have in there?

14. Are you a lesbian? no hating I just noticed the inconsistency

15. almost got too high haha

Attached Files:

16. Wow it sure has been a long time since I burned a blunt. Some of these look pretty nice. I just can't get over the tobacco taste, I don't like it at all. I feel that blunts are best for covering up the taste of nasty weed but I don't get anything like that now that I'm way past Junior High. I must say that they sure are fun to roll and toke but I'd rather hit a joint where the green can be tasted better.

17. #38 Smiley Moody, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010

Games are the shit. I really like the Greens, but I recently saw a red wrapper at the gas station so I had to try it...it was Wine flavored. That shit was pretty good. My faves are Dutchmaster Honey Sport for sure though...are and always will be classic and timeless in my book.

I'll edit with pic soon. It seems that I've misplaced my camera...or something like that. :smoking:

18. Anyone ever roll with a B.I.G. wrap? There the shit it comes with a regular wrap then a natural wrap. That shit makes the blunt burn so slow

19. i definitely appreciate all these L's blades! i probably smoked a thousand last semester hahaha. and last night my dude twisted some purp up in a grape rillo and that shit was sooo full of resin. Just how i like it :) Oh, my favorite shells are probably grape or vanilla dutches and swisher grape rillos (make very tight, neat, personal blunts).