Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt and a 40!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Popus Juice, Nov 19, 2011.

1. I got a blunt of some trainwreck and a 40 oz of old english! My question is should I down the 40 first or visa versa?

2. Drink while you smoke.

3. Is this a serious question..??

Roll blunt..

Crack 40..

Spark Blunt..

Drink 40..

Enjoy.. :)

4. Drink the 40, then smoke the blunt :smoke:

5. The 40 oz is the ultimate cotton mouth cure, drink slowly while you smoke the blunt then wash it down with the rest of the 40. You'll be feeling alright

6. [quote name='"Sirtokestoomuch"']The 40 oz is the ultimate cotton mouth cure, drink slowly while you smoke the blunt then wash it down with the rest of the 40. You'll be feeling alright[/quote]

Sounds like a good idea :)

7. nah fugg that! smoke that whole blunt in one hit hold it in then chug the forty then blow the weed smoke out:D it would be like the most epic strike out ever.

8. Smoke the 40! Drink that blunt. or vise versa.

9. #10 BenderBob, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    a real man would have downed the 40... smoked the blunt, smacked the ol' lady on the ass and told her to make him a sammich... you're waiting for what?? :poke::laughing:

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKISUV6HbUE]40s and Blunts (download in description) - YouTube[/ame]

11. I kind of miss my 40 oz days. My pool team is named 40 oz to freedom.

A blunt and 40 oz strike out would make me puke everywhere, take my clothes off, fall down, and pass out. haha