Bluesman55 is back...

Discussion in 'General' started by Bluesman55, Dec 19, 2012.

1. #1 Bluesman55, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    To all that know me on the forums and those who don't. I have used to have 3 greenhouses with 30 years in the grow/plant business in 2 states...of coarse by favorite is growing herb. I'm 57 in one of the best states law wise for growing, Colorado. Please if you have a question or need some direction I will gladly answer it if I can. :cool::cool::cool:

2. Can I come work for you?

3. Will you be like a father figure to me? You can be Weed Dad and me real dad will just be Regular dad

4. wecome back blade:wave:

5. you mean he can be your dank dad and real dad can be regs dad

6. regs dad but not in reference to him smoking regs or anything.

Welcome back to the city Bluesman55 or should I say Weed Dad:cool:

7. guess whos bizzack

still smell the yack in his clothes

dont make me have to relapse on these hoes

8. Mope not the time of year to the hiring trimmers in, lol..Im trying to find a dear friend of mine in a couple of other forums.. Steve from down under ..I would love a E-male or a pm I am a member here now. Ive been very sick and am scheduled for a up coming operation. Good grow friends are hard to find.

.:cool::cool::cool:

9. What's up with your spelling/ typing?

10. If you smoked as much as I do in a day your spelling would a little off, I grow strictly 18 to 24% thc strands.

11. #11 Bluesman55, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    I apologize to all the members I was not able to get back to today, I had over 60 notifications of post, and I like to help other members- So In response.. from admin was a nasty gram in all my notifications that If I didn't respond they would quite sending me notifications....in each notice it said that ... I mean I can respond to over 60 post to me for advice..< I have owned and operate 3 types of nursery's over the last 30 or so years,Orchid Hybridizing 9,000 plants,eating herbs 30 types , House plants at first and all that time I grew our wonderful herb.
    I would think if people are asking me questions would be a good thing in any forum. So I am not posting this forum because of the slack of your admin to do there jobs...
    :cool:

Attached Files: