blueberry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by irieluv, May 5, 2006.

1. chicken ya.. I'll get some more pics of that stuff.. just give me a minute... and about that basic thing.. I love BAsic stuff.. LEaves less work for myself.. to me that's no insult.. :)

I still have to setup the other room.. and I can't really do it til the #1 room flips.. cause I have to have enough clones within 3 weeks to throw those tables immediately back into flower.. so I can't fill 3 more at the same time.. but about 2-3 weeks after I cut(june 1) I'll have the clones and set the other tables up..

I'm getting about 5 p's each harvest from three tables.. about 1.75 a table.. the cuts are about every 7 weeks, so when I set two up.. that's like 5 p's a month.. one room each month.. :) PERPETUAl..

About the c02 right now my air handler for the house is sucking in outside air.. cooling it.. and sending it into my rooms, They are growing just about as robust as when I used co2.. but ya.. I'll hook up the c02 soon, and probly get another bottle for the other room too..

2. Wow, bro, that set up looks pro! +rep

3. damn thats where I wanna be in the next two grows and you are a pro do you grow to smoke or sell my guess sell wat kind of hydro system is that

4. there's mostly ebb&flo.. but there are 3 buckets as you can see probly in the pic that are all interconnected to a forth bucket(res).. I don't really like buckets.. I've drowned too many a plant by just leaving for the day and an air hose coming off.. but anyhow.. thanks for the comments...

I smoke it all bro,.. lol

5. :cool: thats some good stuff you must smoke alot :bongin: