BlueBerry

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SuiJuris, Sep 16, 2002.

1. I have just been offered a few blueberry seeds, for free. Of course I am going to accept it, but I am curious as to what you think of the strain? heard of it?

2. Excellent!

3. ...just blueberry

4. Blue berry is a very worthy plant, heres a bit more info on it!!

Original Blueberry is a mostly Indica (80% Indica, 20% Sativa) strain, that dates to the late 1970's. A large producer under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues that usually cure to a lavender blue. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of blueberry. It produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting. Medium to large calyxes. "Blueberry" has a long shelf life and stores well over a long period of time.

and heres a pic to finish it all off

Attached Files:

5. well in't that pretty, sounds good to me, I will make a point of going to see him within the next day or so...thanks for the info ontarioman.

6. Suijuris, anytime I can help, just let me know, you will really enjoy that blueberry,,,,, very good hearty plant!! good yeild, great smell and of course very great smoke also.

peace

OntarioBud

7. Couldn't agree more!

8. sup everyone....

ontariobud.....if I ever come to Ontario, can I come holla at you. I am just starting to grow my own and I am looking for excellent guidance. I think I have found the right site to do that. besides the DEA is trippin in the states. stuff is scarce around these part and I am in Tennessee. next to the BLUEGRASS state and still can't get much of any. people hear are charging a arm and leg for some 'dro. highway robbery. well hello everyone again, and I look forward to the future meetings.