Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blueberry?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Growmyown, Jan 14, 2010.

1. LOL! This whole time I thought you were speaking of DJ shorts blueberries in general.
    I now understand you meant the current stock........My bad.:eek:

I'm puffin on the old school DJ short blues, that's why I was like "WTF?".

2. #22 jd4083, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
    I'll stay out of this for the most part (as my first hand knowledge of djs recent stock is limited to blue moonshine and a stint with old time moonshine) but I will mention that 5-6 years ago when I first tried DJS blueberry (before the dads went 8000 ways and the distinction between "true" and "original" was made) I experienced a pheno with a blueberry taste/smell "synesthesia" that was incredible...i've read several other accounts of the same thing with the strain. As I said, I haven't grown out that line nor have I had it since my buddies got rid of the girls for being slow and fairly poor yielders many years ago :rolleyes:

smoke on

3. Haha! It's cool bro. Yea the old Blue's have that Blueberry smell and taste that people rave about, the cuttings are out there but for whatever reason the newer blues are being circulated way more:confused_2:

4. not 16oz of blueberry, but of what i think is even better :D

(cant post in stash jar so going to try in here)

BC God-bud (tastes like the NY diesel that we got 2 months ago.... hmm)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

heaviest was only 12.5G!

[​IMG]

1 lb, 2300$

[​IMG]

5. im growing true blueberry from dj short right now
    i have 9 females but they are still on the young side
    ill post some pics at about week 6 of 12/12
    im expecting plenty of blues

6. nice man i had a 1/4 o of blueberry from sask (not sure where it originated) and it looked just like that and had an obvious fruity aroma and taste although i wouldn't say it was for sure a "blueberry" taste and scent

7. The God Bud looks great man!

8. Can't beat that for the price